Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dragon Hill Lodge decorations

We went to the Dragon Hill Lodge at USAG-Yongsan in Seoul Wednesday through Friday last week for a marriage retreat hosted by Matt's brigade. There were the most beautiful Christmas decorations throughout the hotel. It really reminded us of back in the States, especially on the last day when we woke up to it snowing. I wish I had gotten a chance to take more pictures of their decorations, but unfortunately three boys I know were a little less patient with my picture-taking. Maybe you know them too? Anyway, here are the pictures I did get. There were monster-size Santa's everywhere and pretend workshops and gigantic Christmas trees! I wish I had gotten pictures of the deer they had standing out in the back grassy landscaping and the 7 foot tall nutcrackers and toy soldiers guarding the entrances.
















No comments:

Post a Comment