Thursday, December 9, 2010

First Snow

We got our first heavy snow as we were leaving the truck to go out the gate. Of course we got caught in the middle of a heavy down pour without being ready for it. They were some of the biggest flakes I've seen in awhile! Gabe was thoroughly overjoyed, he's been waiting for it to snow for some time now. But after standing in it for about five minutes, he decided it was way too cold and we needed to hurry up and go inside the restaurant. I tried to take more pictures, but was afraid for my camera, so I only snapped a few.






There are also two very cute pictures of Zander waiting patiently in his car seat, while I ate at the restaurant. It doesn't happen very often, usually it's all kicking and screaming until he's freed, so I thought I'd take a picture of that as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment