Thursday, December 9, 2010

Zander vs. the Reindeer antlers

My grandma sent both boys a set of reindeer antlers and Santa hats for Christmas. Gabe loves wearing hats and dressing up in costumes. Zander HATES anything on his head and feet. So when I was trying to take pictures, I attempted getting the reindeer antler headband on Zander. To no avail, as soon as it hit his head, his arms went up to pull it off. Instead, I opted to take pictures of him being mad about having to wear it. The scenes below are what happened after he ripped it off his head and threw it on the ground. Zander decided that instead of wearing it, he could swing it around and that was pretty cool. My personal favorite is when he's staring at the headband in total disgust and pouting. His big pouty bottom lip cracks me up!





No comments:

Post a Comment