Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lunch in Osan

Matt had today off work so we decided to spend it hanging out at the Kid's Zone in Osan's Food Court. They have a really cool kid's indoor play area surrounded by big foam blocks. It has a slide and a couple climbers and a TV that plays AFN's family channel. It's a nice place to go and hang out, gets the kids moving and playing but is also inside. We have a play group called Romp and Stomp twice a week that is similar to this. It's at one of the gyms on base and they pull out a bunch of toys and activities for all ages. The boys and I try to make it as often as possible. With the weather not getting warmer any time soon, we all have been going a little stir crazy. It was good for us to get out and get some energy out.

















My moment of excitement today was at the Starbucks in Osan. I have been collecting mugs since we've been here and they have a better selection than our Starbucks. I found a venti size mug, 20 ounces of hot beverage! I'm so excited! This is by far the biggest mug I've ever seen!




No comments:

Post a Comment