Sunday, April 17, 2011

Busy as a bee

I have wanted to post a full blog for weeks now, but I just haven't had the time to sit and type uninterrupted. Here's the breakdown of our last couple weeks:

Last Monday - Strawberry Farm field trip with the boys (all day event)
Last Tuesday - AK Plaza trip with friends (all day event)
Last Thursday - Early morning meeting with FRG about weekend events
Last Friday - Pulled out yard sale items, 1st Dr. appt. for baby, made food for Sunday
Saturday - Commissary Yard Sale (all day event) and birthday party on base
Sunday - FRG Easter Lunch, games and Egg Hunt

This week's schedule so far:

Monday - Cleaning!!!
Tuesday - 1st Tee Ball practice for Gabe
Wednesday - Storytime at the Library and Farewell Lunch
Thursday - Tee Ball practice
Friday - My birthday, Earth Day celebration (all day)
Saturday - 5K walk, Eggstravaganza
Sunday - EASTER!!

The list keeps growing and growing. I have pictures and videos (tons) to post and blog about and absolutely no time or energy to do so. I apologize. I will catch up one day, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment