Wednesday, May 16, 2012

aday.org Photo Submissions

I signed up to be a photo submitter for a project called "ADAY.org - Picture Today Inspire Tomorrow".  They asked the photographers take pictures of a day in their life and then catagorize them based on three criteria - Home, Work and Connections.

"On this one single day we ask you to pick up your camera and help us photograph daily life. What is close to you? What matters to you? We will connect your images to images from all around the world, creating a unique online experience where photographs will be shared, compared and explored. Your view on life will be preserved to inspire generations to come."

As always, I shot pictures of my kids in different activities at different times of the day.  I haven't completely decided which catagory to place them under, but I think I need to narrow down my submissions first.

I am allowed to submit up to 10 pictures, but am conflicted about which ones to upload.  That's where I need help.  I have set up a poll at the bottom of this post.  If you could look through all 24 possibilities and click the ten that you like the best, I will submit them on the last day - the 22nd.  Please vote!  It will help me decision immensely!  Thanks!

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Eleven

Twelve

Thirteen

Fourteen

Fifteen

Sixteen

Seventeen

Eighteen

Nineteen

Twenty

Twenty One

Twenty Two

Twenty Three

Twenty Four


Pick ten pictures for the aday.org photo submission:


No comments:

Post a Comment