Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Boys and toys

People always ask me what it's like having two boys. Do I like it? Do I wish for a girl next? The answer is simple, and for anyone that has two or more boys will understand, that I love my boys. There are times that my boys drive me crazy, yelling and screaming, running wild and creating havoc. But one thing that I love about my boys is that at any given moment my couch will be turned into a battlefield. I walk away for 10 minutes and almost sit in the middle of a Star Wars war.






"Watch out Mom!! You can't sit there, Yoda and Obi-Wan are fighting the Battle Droid!"

What did I say? "Dang, that Battle Droid must be pretty fierce! It's taking two Jedi and two Storm Troopers to hold him down?"

Ahh, to be the mother of boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment