Thursday, February 10, 2011

Latest Craft accomplishments

I was really into scrapbooking when Gabe was born and right after. I have pages and pages of pictures and memories done with him. And I've collected so many pages of paper and stickers and fun embellishments for all the ideas I have. Now that I finally have my "art" station set up in our "playroom", I've been able to get some of my ideas turned into finished products.

The following three pages are scrapbook pages I made for my best friend's baby girl. I, of course, have no little girls. However, I do have a crap ton of little girl paper and embellishments. Whenever you buy sets, it seems like they focus on the little girl themes more than boys (!!!). Anyway, I've been finally putting some little girl paper to good use. The blank spaces are obviously for 4x6 pictures, but in the first one, I've also left a space open for Krystal to journal about the pictures if she wants to.




These are birthday invitations for our friend that lives upstairs. She's having a "spa" themed birthday party and Misty (her mom) thought it would be cute to do eye mask invitations. I LOVE how they turned out. And I can't wait for her party, it'll be so much fun! I have to get my "girlie-ness" out somewhere.


Also, for my Mom's birthday, I made her a set of six cards to give to friends. I forgot to take pictures of them before I mailed them. But I'm going to try and continue this streak of creativity. I really need to start working on pages for Zander, even if they aren't themed towards specific events. I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! You are so talented. The boy thing hasn't changed in 30 years. The only exception was when computers first hit. It was years before they started making games for little girls.

    ReplyDelete