Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

This was our first Thanksgiving in Texas and in our new house.  It was a good and laid back day.  I forgot to set an alarm so we didn't start the turkey and meal until later than we were planning, but since we were the only ones eating, it didn't matter.  It was nice enough outside that we had the windows open and the boys ran around having fun.  The meal was done by 2:30pm and we had lots to eat.  I took these pictures while the turkey was cooking.  I have given up on getting the "perfect" family pictures - everyone looking and smiling at the same time, perfect lighting and background - and instead find joy and happiness in the real shots.  I love the personality in these photos.  I love my kids.  Happy Thanksgiving.



 









No comments:

Post a Comment