Monday, September 16, 2013

Gabe's school pictures

So after much deliberation, I decided that to take Gabe's picture for his second grade year myself.  We have a ton of family and way too many people we want to buy pictures for, so instead of buying the school pictures I took them myself in our backyard.  I think they turned out pretty good.  I am a little mad (actually really steaming mad) at my Photoshop Elements for not working right now for me to edit them, but I think they still look good.  Of course there are always touch ups I could do if I had my editting program working, but for the most part I like them.

Anyway, I can't decide what one I like the best.  So I need your help!  Please vote at the bottom of the poll which picture you think looks the best, so I can order them in the various sizes to mail off to relatives.  The poll will be open until Friday (because I really need to order these) and you can only vote once!  Good luck making your decision!  

Picture One
Picture Two 
Picture Three
Picture Four
Picture Five
*Side note - I am looking at getting into the Photography business, so if anyone out there (relatively in my area) is interested in family pictures or anything else, let me know!  I would love to branch out to other families than my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment