Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Last Three Weeks aka What Happens When My Husband Comes Home

I can't believe it is already September!  We have been up to so much in the past three weeks, it has all been a blur.  I apologize for not keeping this up to date!  Let me quickly catch you up.


We made a chocolate chip countdown until Daddy came home.
We canned bread and butter pickles and spicy jalapeno pickles.
We took Gabe to Fall Ball (coach pitch) baseball evaluations.
We picked raspberries, made jam and froze the extras.
We picked up Daddy from the airport!
We flew to Walt Disney World.
We stayed six days at the Wilderness Lodge.
We flew home.
We got family pictures taken.
We went to Gabe's open house and met his new teacher.
We went to the first Boy Scout meeting of the year.

The week coming up will be just as overwhelming.

I will be canning tomatoes Monday or Tuesday.
Gabe starts school on Tuesday.
Matt is taking three exams for college classes on two different days.
Matt leaves on Friday (sad face).
Gabe's first baseball game is Saturday.

I am exhausted already!

I have so much I want to share with canning recipes, dinner recipes and our Disney experience.  Unfortunately, I just don't have the time or inclination to type that all out right now.

I am enjoying the calm before the storm.
Enjoying the last few days and nights I have with my family being whole before Matt has to leave again.

I will definitely try to update this more regularly once things return to their routine.  Until then, my blogging with remain on hiatus.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment