Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photoshop cut-and-paste

I'm so proud of my Photoshop ability. I have been trying to master the art of cutting and pasting a person into a picture and making it look seamless and I finally think I figured it out.

Below is the composite picture - the best of the two pictures. This was taken out in front of the entrance to the Zoo and was so hard to get everyone looking at the same time.


Here are the two I cut and pasted from. I took me from the last picture and inserted it into this one, so we'd all be looking at the camera.



All in all, I think the composite turned out really good! It looks like an actual scene and not choppy or pieced together. Yay me! Sorry for the self-pat-on-the-back, but I'm just so stoked I got it to look good!

I followed this online tutorial - Swapping Heads by Morgan Kervin. I love her website, she's got lots of great free tutorials and actions and tips for photographers!

No comments:

Post a Comment