Saturday, April 13, 2013

An experiment with photography


I decided to try an experiment and set up my camera in my bedroom (ignore the mess and humidifier in the corner).  I set it to self timer and continuous shooting so it gave me enough time to run back to the bed and take continuous shots.  I was hoping I would get a couple good ones of all of us for Matt and instead I struck a gold mine.



Below are the different rounds of continuous shots.  I LOVE this.  I love how each round captured their personalities.  How happy they are.  How goofy they are.  The sound of the shutter and the light flashing made Calla and Zander laugh so hard, so that's why they are all laughing.  Scroll and enjoy.  But be careful, their smiles are contagious. 

 Round one (silly faces) -

Round two -

Round three (discovering they could get up and move around) - 

Round four (but this time with props) -

Round five (the final one, I promise) - 

It was a lot of fun and I can definitely see us doing this set up again.  If you have the kind of camera that you can set to timer continuous shooting, you should do it.  I bet you will be surprised with the results.  I got a lot of great shots that I wouldn't have necessarily be able to get if I had been behind the camera.

*Lego Party details are coming, I promise, I was temporarily distracted but will post pictures and links as soon as I get a chance.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Dude, Zander grinning over at you guys with the glasses, and Gabe with the ears? Gold. Absolute gold.

    ReplyDelete